• provide academic and vocational courses of high quality in preparation for employment, professional training and further or higher education
• support, counsel and encourage through consultation between student, tutor, subject staff and parents
• give careers guidance in keeping with the talents and aspirations of students and support this guidance by extending our already established and varied network of contacts
• offer opportunities for the development of social skills and skills in leadership, management and enterprise by working with, and for, the wider academy community
• provide opportunity for the enjoyment of leisure including sport and societies.
We have established connections with some of the country’s leading universities, businesses and charities through which we strive to offer the best possible opportunities to enter into higher education and the world of work. Results across the Trust for both A Level and Level 3 vocational courses are outstanding.
A new build is now underway and will open in the summer of 2017 and will provide a dedicated teaching, study and social space for sixth formers in state-of-the-art facilities.
For more information about courses on offer please refer to the course booklet below.
Application forms can be downloaded below. The deadline for applications is Friday 13 January 2017.
Please feel free to contact us with any specific queries or to arrange a visit to the Academy.
Michael del Río